Wednesday 2 November 2011

GENERATION Y- BLOGBOOK.COM- (IMPROVED) - T-SHIRT & BLOG PRINTS

I have scanned a drawn image of a paintbrush, then drawn over the image in Adobe Illustrator. This is the final outcome. 

I used Adobe Illustrator to design the 'Blogbook' title. This is the first try out.  

I have decided to apply the colour red onto the bottom half of the title. Blue is only applied onto the top section of the title. 

The first illustration i did do for my prints and blog was a computer. The computer illustration was created by taking a photograph, then importing the photograph into Adobe Illustrator. So i was able to draw it in Illustrator.   

Lastly, i have changed the computer to a paintbrush. 

To insert the image of the paintbrush into Adobe Illustrator; i have clicked onto file menu using the mouse. Within, the file menu I scroll down to select place.  

Then I have to send the image to the back, of the title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment