Tuesday 7 December 2010

URBAN DEVELOPMENT: WE ARE LONDON CAMPAIGN ARTICLE!

'WE ARE LONDON' campaign to me its a important issue for all young Londoners like myself. As you can see throughout my blog, design is my league however music comes along with it. My article celebrates London culture by revealing a competition, youngsters can get involved in.
I like how Adidas approaches their audience. Using moving image and billboards, i see this as a form of design could say advertising. Street fashion is taken into account within the advert reflecting on UK rappers such as Devlin and Bashy. 

LINK TO THE ARTICLE:
http://www.urbandevelopment.co.uk/updown/news-events/news/news/news-adidas-search-new-face-london_1495

Addias campaign advert:


We are London Billboard (campaign)





 








2 comments:

  1. I like how you touched the Adidas campaign , street fashion has been increasing , it's a good piece of Blog right here.

    ReplyDelete